ACCURA® Cylinder Management Basic
ACM Basic Process Chart
Version of the service that does not include handheld bar code scanner is suitable for customers with more delivery points where Linde delivers cylinders. Movements of the cylinders among other delivery points/localities can be done through the web application simply by entering required data into the system.
ACCURA® Cylinder Management Pro
ACM Pro Process Chart
Version of the service that includes handheld bar code scanner is suitable for customers with just one delivery point where Linde delivers cylinders. This place serves as a transition point from which cylinders are further distributed to consumption points.
- Do you reallocate cylinders on your site?
- Is reducing the total cost of storing, handling, and using cylinder gases a goal of your company?
- Do you use cylinder gases in critical applications/processes?
- Do you deal with gases that have a defined shelf life?
- Are you unsure of how many cylinders you should order and have on hand?
- Have you had problems with “lost” or “misplaced” cylinders in the past?
- Do you use toxic or other potentially hazardous gases?
- Are you looking for ways to increase the level of safety at your facility?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “yes”, then ACCURA® may be just the solution you need. With detailed information on every cylinder stored electronically, ACCURA® reduces the complexity of managing a large cylinder stock.
If you are interested in the service or need more information, all you need to do is contact your local sales representative or our Customer service at 800 121 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.