- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Gas catalogue of Linde Gas
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Water Treatment
- Specialty gases
- Medical gases
- Dry ice
- Equipment for welders
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Welding and Safety Products
- Basic types of cylinders
- Gas Units Converter
Central gas distribution systems safeguard the gas distribution at the workplaces. Due to their specific features, specialty gases place particular demands on gas distribution, control, and monitoring components. For this reason, distribution system planning and designing should be done with special carefulness.
Central gas distribution system advantages:
- Lesser accident risk due to the fact that the gas cylinders are placed outside the workplace. Only small amounts of gas with a low pressure are at the workplaces.
- All cylinders are concentrated at one place in the cylinder cabinet; they are removed from the laboratories and workplaces.
- Central distribution equipment facilitates correct gas cylinder handling; gas cylinders are pressure vessels and might contain flammable and toxic gases. Under these circumstances, their handling by trained staffs is of big importance, as well as ventilation in the storage rooms.
- The continuous outlet valve supply from the central distribution system results in shorter idle time and unplanned down-time for empty gas cylinder replacement.
- Lesser amount of bigger cylinders which together supply all users represents more effective consumption; this results in savings by the gas purchase and cylinder rental, as well as by the transportation costs. It also enables centralised and effective gas purchase and storage.
Better working environment
- The workplace may be better organised.
- Heavy cylinders with toxic gases pose a risk to the staff.
- The outlet pressure reduction valves which are placed at every working place are comfortable and easy to handle.
- We analyse customer’ requirements together with him; only after that, the distribution system is designed and assembled.
- Linde Gas warranty and the post-warranty service ensure proper equipment operation.
The designing process may be divided into three stages:
- Gas type, quality, and volume specification;
- Selection of elements and materials that will be used for the equipment;
- System project, assembling, and putting into operation.
All from one source
As gas supplier, Linde Gas company has the required know-how about the gas properties and it knows what consequences relate to them in the equipment requirement sphere. Therefore it can offer the most suitable solution. We carefully listen to customers’ wishes and proposals and analyse them. Based on concrete requirements, we process the concept that we give over to the customer in the form of an offer. Should more solutions be available, we process the most suitable solution in discussion with the user.
Linde Gas delivers turnkey equipment for almost any application in science, R&D, and production.
- Concept processing