The Linde Gas a.s. company history starts at the subsidiary company of the German Linde concern. The concern history started in the year 1879 when Carl von Linde founded the company for development and production of refrigeration equipment in Wiesbaden.
Within its 130-year-lasting history, its production program gradually changed, but the industrial gas production has always been playing the dominant role. The company size gradually increased; the originally small local company changed into a concern of worldwide importance. In September 2006, Linde merged with the British BOC company; due to this merger, THE LINDE GROUP became Number-One at the worldwide industrial gas market with the turnover of about 12.5 billion euro.
THE LINDE GROUP company currently has almost 68 thousand employees and is active in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In the year 1991, the Linde concern acquired 30 % of shares of the Czech Technoplyn company which gave rise to the creation of the LINDE TECHNOPLYN a.s. company. In May 1995, Linde concern became its sole proprietor. As far as product and service quality is concerned, Linde Gas a.s. (the company was renamed in the year 2006) belongs to the best companies in the Linde concern; at the same time, it holds the leading position in the Czech market. The Linde Gas a.s. company invested more than 14 billion Czech crowns into the industrial gas production and distribution in the Czech Republic since the year 1991.
Linde Gas a.s. manages the biggest sales network for industrial gases nad accessories in the Czech Republic. Customers can purchase our products in almost 200 sales places.